• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submission Receipt Acknowledgement

4 posts in this topic

I appreciate the answers so far- next!

I have submitted two shipments to NGC for grading, and now want to know if NGC communicates anything back to the submitter- like acknowledgement of receipt, when items being shipped back, etc.? Or do we just wait for a few weeks and then inquire?

Are we notified if we have made mistakes in identifying coins, not providing enough info, pricing mistakes, etc.?

• Administrator

NGC does not send an acknowledgement upon receipt of a submission. However, Collectors' Society members with paid full featured accounts can check the status and detail of their submissions online by choosing “My Order Status” from the Coins menu after logging in.

Regarding errors on an invoice, you will be contacted if there are any issues.

• Administrator

Typically, submissions are entered in the system (and display in the online status) on the day they are received at NGC. If our receiving department has a question about your submission or there is a huge volume of submissions to process for a given day there may be a delay but this is rare.