• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where is Chris (cmp9ball) ??

9 posts in this topic

I was wondering the same thing so I called him a couple of days ago. It seems that he's recouperating from his transgender operation.........or NOT. grin.gif

Nah, he's just been working alot of hours and hasn't had much free time.

Thanks for the concern everyone. As Victor (the bum that he is) said, I've been working alot at the new store and I haven't had much time to myself. At the end of this month, I'll be in Grand Junction, CO for 10 days. Does anyone live nearby?

Thanks for calling, Victor. So, Hannah wanted to see Oregon and you took her there for (WHAT?) five minutes or so. Yeah, you're right! There is nothing to see in Oregon...........Klamath Falls..........the sand dunes at Coos Bay..............hunting for geodes on the Columbia Plateau............Multnomah Falls...............Crown Point.............the Columbia River Valley...............Bonneville Dam.............Timberline Lodge on Mt. Hood..............if you've seen one, you've seen 'em all.

I told Victor that I will probably unload some of my (unfinished) collections since I don't have as much time as I did before. It is too much to handle. I've cancelled all of my U.S. Mint subscriptions except the Silver Proof sets and the Proof Eagles.

By the way, does anyone have an extra $4 MILLION they'd like to give me? I read that the U.S. Mint has increased the maximum order for the 2006 $50 Proof Buffalo to 5000. While you're at it, you may as well send a little extra cash to cover grading all 5000. If I submitted that many, how many PF70's do you think I'd get? I solemnly swear that the benefactor shall receive the PF70 FIFO, PF70 FILO, PF70 LIFO and the PF70 LILO from the collection. Similar to a First Strike , these are new categories I think the TPG's should use.

I'm going to keep my Morgans and I'm still looking for nice DMPL's. Darnit, Hoot, I still haven't been able to find the 1981 ANA 3-medal set. That is the only one I need for the complete 3-medal series from 1969-1982. If anyone should happen to locate it, please let me know.

Thanks again, everyone, for your concern. I still try to read as many of the threads as I can, but I just don't have enough time to add my 2-cents worth. Heck, it's only worth 1.75 cents anyway. I'll keep checking in from time to time.

Chris

I'm glad you're ok buddy! thumbsup2.gif

I was worried when I didn't see you posting as

I said I miss your input. Good luck with the new

store - you'll probably make that 4 million in no time.

Hays