• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Economy is up to 38 days turnaround.

33 posts in this topic

Ugh, that's almost two months.

Perhaps they are flooded with Gold Buffalos and all the 2006 SMS Mint Sets?

I've had a bulk submission in there over 3 weeks and was hoping for grades by now. I specifically got it in before the SMS sets hit hoping to have them back much sooner. The order doesn't appear to have budged at all. frown.gif

I wonder how long the SMS bulks are going to take? None have shown up on eBay yet.

I've had some in since July 10th and they just got out of QC into final. In the same package but entirely seperate was a new gold buffalo and I got it back over a week ago. The 5 that remain are the ones free(??) with subscription.

Regis

Darn,I wish my economy submission had gone in when they were grading as fast as the earlybird submission....Or maybe they just like to mess around with your submission Truth,do one slow,then do one super fast,etc 27_laughing.gif

A friend and I have got coins in that were mailed on the 10th or 11th, and were just logged in yesterday!

Welcome to this side of the street!

A friend and I have got coins in that were mailed on the 10th or 11th, and were just logged in yesterday!

That's very unusual. Usually they get logged in right away. Almost all my submissions show up in their system the day they arrive.

Humm…now I’m confused. Which is it, the end of the world as we know it or just a speed bump on the road of life? popcorn.gif

John

It's directly correlated to the number of coins you have in. I have over 900 in right now. It's the end of the world for me. Oldtrader3 has 5, it's just a speed bump for him...unless he really loves those coins and it's then the end of the world as we know it. wink.gif

Humm…now I’m confused. Which is it, the end of the world as we know it or just a speed bump on the road of life? popcorn.gif

John

It's directly correlated to the number of coins you have in. I have over 900 in right now. It's the end of the world for me. Oldtrader3 has 5, it's just a speed bump for him...unless he really loves those coins and it's then the end of the world as we know it. wink.gif

...and I feel fine

I have one coin in for grading, been received since about the second week in July. Ticks me off...

I have one coin in for grading, been received since about the second week in July. Ticks me off...

That's crazy. Once the "normal turn around time" as passed I'd be on the phone with NGC every hour.

Well, if you do that, they may just bump your coin down a few grades because you annoyed them. I just give them time.

Are you one of those people who will never complain about food in a restaurant in fear of the staff spitting in your food?

Zach

Well, if you do that, they may just bump your coin down a few grades because you annoyed them. I just give them time.

Are you one of those people who will never complain about food in a restaurant in fear of the staff spitting in your food?

Zach

I raise hell in restaurants if my food's not right, but NGC is miles away and a difference between MS64 and MS65 can mean a large hit to my budet. Saliva in my food is just gross, won't cost me any money. If I find out, my meal may even be free!

Wow 900! That's impressive.

I sent 1 measly coin in on Monday via USPS Priority mail and it just logged in "recieved." I agree that they seem to log them in as soon as they recieve them.

Not really. Most are bulk submissions for the 2006 SMS mint sets and a couple rolls of nice looking Wheat pennies.

Psst NGC graders: I should have the results of those Wheat penny rolls any day now. pray.gif

...Saliva in my food is just gross, won't cost me any money. If I find out, my meal may even be free!

sign-offtopic.gif

A waitress in Virginia was recently sentenced to five years in state prison fof spitting in someone's Iced Tea.

Years ago when I was in the Navy, some guys.... how do I say this...placed some thick white bodily fluid on a pizza then gave it to a guy. after he ate it they told him what they had done. Turns out the victim was the son some somebody who knew the Secretary of the Navy in a Six Degress of Kevin Bacon kinda way. That was the fall of 1991. I think those guys are due to get out of Leavenworth in the fall of this year.....really.

My order has be marked "recieved'' since jul 3. so much for first come fist served. they must be busy with all the SMS garbage!

You'd have to take that up with Greg,Jason tongue.gif

My order has be marked "recieved'' since jul 3. so much for first come fist served. they must be busy with all the SMS garbage!

You'd have to take that up with Greg,Jason tongue.gif

I just got grades on one bulk invoice of SMS coins. It only took 5 business days. Not sure why another non-SMS bulk invoice is sitting at 19 business days and not done yet. Maybe the NGC graders are sitting around in amazement wondering how I could have so many top pop MS67 & MS68 Wheat cents. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I notice not a single graded SMS coin on eBay right now. Hopefully, I'll change that VERY soon. cloud9.gif

I notice not a single graded SMS coin on eBay right now. Hopefully, I'll change that VERY soon. cloud9.gif

Yeah,I guess I've been slackin' off,I'll have to list some tonight. tongue.gif