• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Listed another 1999 Special Mint Set - Unc. Set of 2 Anthony Dollars

8 posts in this topic

I've listed another 1999 Special Mint Set, which includes two uncirculated SBA $1 coins (1999-P and 1999-D) and two mint tokens. This auction starts at $0.99 and has a Buy it Now option at $10.99. S&H is $4.00 and insurance is optional at $1.35. I accept PayPal and personal checks. Please check out my auction for a more detailed description.

This week I'm selling several 1999 special mint sets. If you want to purchase a set through the board, I'll knock off a buck since you're saving me eBay fees. Via the board, I'm asking for $9.99 + shipping, all other terms as outlined in my auction. Please PM me if you'd like to go this route.

Thanks!

(edit to update link, as previous set sold)

Well, I looked for you. The lowest priced sets I found, other than yours were $11.50 Buy It now.

I also found a few raw coins, not in the mint sets, going for as much as $9 in just a 2X2. Seems your price is the lowest.

I've done some of my own research on prices, and I'm fairly happy with where I'm at. I've done plenty of lurking on the SBA directory at eBay, and I think I'm around the price point I want to be at. I think $10.99 BIN is a fair price. I'm happy, and if the buyers get a deal they're happy with, we all win. No need to be greedy.

What should you get for lunch today?

Skip that burger and fries and buy a nice 1999 special mint set instead! Looks better on your table than that burger will look like on your thighs. Ends at 12:58 pm EST / 9:58 am PDT (brunch?). Starts at $5.00, buy it now at $9.99; $4.00 S&H.