• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Practice

10 posts in this topic

1919D.html?1153957474843 Good Morning Folks------As most of you know who have helped me in the past----I know nothing of computers. Just got up this morning to find this "practice" post on the regular boards. I do apologize for its getting there. My daughter, Karen, has been trying to help me to be able to post pictures correctly. And to put my deer in place. Then to teach my wife what is going on---so that she can do it. Myself----I am afraid that I am hopeless. But if Karen can get it right, I hope to be able to be of more use to these boards. In the meantime, I do sincerely apologize for anything that pops up here that does not belong here. And I thank you for being understanding good guys. Bob [supertooth]

You're getting there, Bob!

By the way, for the folks who have not seen this WLH in-hand, it is a stunner, but does have an unfortunate blob of PVC on it.

Hey Bob,

1919-DWalkerXF.jpg

Looks like it should have been (in ubb code anyways):

1919-DWalkerXF.jpg

So if you right-click your picture at your site Bob's Site then select properties, you can copy and paste the address of the image - in this case "http://www.geocities.com/supertooth555/1919-DWalkerXF.jpg"

HTH Winston

Sorry, Bob, but Hoard gets the Golden Tooth award on this thread for succesfully posting a photo before you. grin.gif

fish%202%20-%20gold%20tooth.jpg

Sorry, Bob, but Hoard gets the Golden Tooth award on this thread for succesfully posting a photo before you. grin.gif

fish%202%20-%20gold%20tooth.jpg

Wow! A blue fish and a golden tooth 893whatthe.gif

Heh,you're getting there Bob,just a little more time and you'll have it down thumbsup2.gif

I am in fact quite undeserving of such an honor. To be awarded the Golden Tooth award and not even be a dentist leaves me without words. For the record it did take me 3 edits before I got it right and 2 for the reverse.

You all know there is a "I want to preview my post and/or attach a file" checkbox, right? That will give you a chance to adjust your "coding" if need be before it's posted into the live forum.