• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin Collection Software Preferences

5 posts in this topic

I only recently started collecting coins, but I have decided that I would like to have some software to help manage my collection. It seems that there are many software packages available at reasonable prices, but I do not know which are helpful and which are not. If you are a collector and have a software package you feel has helped you enjoy this hobby, or if you can refer me to some independent software reviews or comparisons, please share your opinions or otherwise point me in the right direction.

Coin Elite is a fine choice.Have used it for many years.

It's by Trove software. The report functions are really great. Can't think of anything I can't make it do. smile.gif

Howdy and welcome. I ended up building my own Excel spreadsheet for my collection and find that I like it very much. It has gone through a number of permutations over the years and has been honed to reflect what I consider important information. Since I already had Excel the spreadsheet was free and it allowed me to organize my collection in the exact way that I wanted it.