• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am now accepting consignments for my eBay auctions as well as offering coin p

5 posts in this topic

...photography service.

I am now accepting consignments of coins and currency for auction on eBay. You can view my eBay Trading Assistant's page: here

I also offer coin photography service with rates starting at $6.50 per coin for a standard obverse and reverse image.A discount to $6 with imaging requests of 20 or more coins. I can also shoot closeups and high resolution images upon request. Return shipping and insurance will be added.

If you have any questions,comments,or would like to discuss consigning your coins feel free to PM me,e-mail at ebay@haydentubbs.com, or give me a call: 727-565-1807

Thanks,

Hayden

My eBay auctions

I saw that email address ebay@haydentubbs.com and got excited that you bought the domain rights to haydentubbs.com. The website is a bit sparce, are you planning to do more with it or continue to do most of your business out of ebay?

A bit sparse? Why would you say that? wink.gif

Some day soon I'm going to put my site up and I'll be listing my inventory there in addition to selling on eBay.For the time being, I really don't have the time to sit down and put it together with the other things I'm involved in taking up most of my time. However, it is a project I look forward to. cool.gif