• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wooo hoooo - received my close-up lens for my camera

9 posts in this topic

Thanks for the flowers. These pics are reduced by 1/3 by the way. I have a Kodak DX6490. I had the camera before I had re-start in this hobby. I purchased the adapter for 55mm lens and purchased a lens set with 1x; 2x and 4x. These were taken with the 2x and 4x.

I also have a desk lamp that produces "natural light", and naturally, a small tripod. Without the tripod, blurry. Without the close-up lens, I could not get a decent focus, if at all.

I looked and looked again, when I found that Indian in change. Sweeetttt.

headbang.gif

The "V" nickels are from about three rolls that I received from my previous step-father-in-law about ten years ago that I just last year popped open. Most are worn, but several are AG to G. These two are the best - as far a grade goes - however, I don't know if you can see it or not, they have rim damage so they probably would be body bagged if I sent them in for grading. confused-smiley-013.gif

That's a pretty darn nice find for circulation. thumbsup2.gif Doesn't the macro lens make an enormous difference? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

As oddly as this sound I don't use any macro lens usally. I sometimes use magnifiers on my camera though.

Very nice pictures.

One piece of constructive criticism: One side of the photos looks out of focus. It looks like your coin and your camera aren't aligned perfectly. You can use a level to get it perfect.

Hope this helps, and again, nice pics...Mike