• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone here a member of the Civil War Token Society??

5 posts in this topic

I am thinking about joining but would like someone to tell me a bit more about it.

Thanks

I'm a life member, and it's well worth joining if you are at all interested in CWTs. The society publishes a quarterly magazine, and it offers reprints in book form of the magazine's first 20 years of issues at very attractive prices. You can also buy the major reference books at discounted prices.

All told it's a great bargain for a $10 per year membership, but if CWTs are not your thing, there won't be much there for you.

Two other features they have is a quarterly auction for members where you can find a good bargain also they have a free verification service where you can have your CW Tokens verified (currently run by Q. David Bowers). This is alone worth the $10.00 membership cost. I don't have info on the cost of lifetime membership. CHRIS