• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ruby Lane" looks like a pretty nice website

8 posts in this topic

Yes, that circulated 1935 Buffalo Nickel at $19 looks like a steal! Don't any of you buy it before I can get my credit card out. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Well, the site itself looks ok, but maybe the prices need a little work.

With the number of coins in the sold section it looks like some of you guys have made some purchasing already wink.gif Thanks for the link James. It has other interesting collectibles too.

I've seen the site before, when I was active in buying antique pocketwatches. I don't now if it's the owner, or someone who works there, but they participated on a discussion board sponsored by the NAWCC (the national association of watch and clock collectors).

This sitwe is just like Ebay. It is only as good as the sellers. Its mainly Antiques, but some nice coins do find there way on there. I have seen cert coins on there and such. Just like with everything else be carefull.