• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submit proof coin in celo wrapper?

4 posts in this topic

Would it be ok to leave proof coins (from old flat packs) in the celo wrapper, and have you cut them out? The coin would be in celo, then placed in labeled flip.

How about removing them from the hard, plastic cases they come in directly from the Mint? I have a set that has cool toning on a couple of the coins. I'm afraid if I bust the set apart myself you won't believe the toning is real- but if I send it in as it came from the Mint you are more likely too. True?

Also, is that $1. extra per coin, or per set?

While we would prefer to receive coins already flipped, you may submit your set for service intact and we will remove the coins for an additional $1/set handling fee. Keep in mind, however, that all of the coins within the set must then be submitted for grading. For submissions of this nature, please contact our offices so that we can schedule and handle all proof set removal requests.

Rick