• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collectors-society! They Don't answer to me!

7 posts in this topic

Hi, Every one !

I recently Upgraded my Collectors-society account to Paid.

And I emaild to Collectors-society.

"Where can I find My free coupon for coin grading?"

But they don't answer me and don't even check my message!

I'm very upset now , and want to hear some advice from anyone.

Please~ help me!

• Administrator

Hi arirang:

I'm surprised by your post! The quality and attentiveness of our customer service are widely acknowledged as excellent, and we take our service responsibility very seriously. We respond to every email that we receive, and attempt to do so in the most timely manner possible. I recommend that you email service@ngccoin.com directly or call NGC customer service toll-free at 1-800-NGC-COIN anytime for a fast reply.

The information that you received is correct. Coupons will be sent with your membership kit, which includes submission forms and detailed instructions. Kits are sent by Priority Mail, and usually arrive within a week of the day that you upgraded your account.

Thanks for joining the Collectors' Society!

Regards,

Scott Schechter

Director of Marketing, CCG

Dear Scott,

Since it pertains to this conversation, I sent an email to Scott Heller at 10:05am (Central) on July 6th entitled "multi coin holder question" after being given his direct email address by you in a PM. I have not received an answer to this email.

Also on topic: I recently had a problem where a coin was returned body bagged for being "Not Genuine" foreheadslap.gif I was then in a rather nasty fight with PayPal and the person I bought the coin from. Fortunately, Audrey there at NGC was very helpful and I got my money back from the seller this weekend.

So I guess the morale of the story is Phone Service Good, Email Response Time Bad.

flowerred.gif