• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2000 Millenium set submission

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I just acquired a 2000 millenium set and wish to have NGC certify the group including the dollar bill. My question is how must the coins and dollar bill be sent to NGC in order to retain the Millenium set designation and sequence number related to the dollar bill? Do I send the whole portfolio or ??????

thanks for your help in advance confused.gif

• Administrator

For your Eagle and Sac to be designated as Millenium Set by NGC, you must send the entire portfolio. It is returned to you after grading.

All Millenium Set $1 Bills have serial numbers begining with "2000," so the portfolio is not necessary to have these designated by PMG. If you want to have both the coins and bill graded at the same time, you much complete an NGC Submission Form and a PMG Submission Form. Ship all forms and portfolio to NGC, and request that the bill be transferred to PMG after coins have been removed.

It is not possible to combine return shipping of your PMG and NGC orders.

Alternatively, you can sumbit the note with other notes at a later date, as the serial number verifies it pedigree.