• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay 1996 Silver Eagle MS69, 1999-D Georgia State Qtr MS67 PCGS Ends 7/9

1 post in this topic

I have on E-Bay right now is a very nice 1999-D Georgia MS67 PCGS Statehood Quarter Dollar. This is by far the best looking Georgia quarter that I've seen in a long time. In fact, it might be a upgrade canidate. I've seen coins that were in MS68 holders that look a lot worse than this one, that's for sure. I'll be willing to bet that it would be a MS68 or better in a NGC holder. Anyhow moving on I also have a nice 1996 Silver American Eagle MS69. The coin doesn't have any toning or hasing, it does have a couple very tiny spots by Y in Liberty and the G in God We Trust. These spots are very unnoticeable unless you turn the coin the right way, but I'm looking for coins that have no spots so this coin will not due, so my loss will be your gain. I'm also selling Nevada P MS66 quarters. I still have a few left, so get them while the price is cheap and supplys last. For you nickel guys, I have a 2005 Westward Journey Nickels Bison Series Design (4u8),and Ocean view Design (4W8) all in Mint Sealed Boxes. These are never to be minted again, get them while you can, before prices go up like the peace nickel did. I wanted to thank you for taking the time to look at my items.

Take Care

Dave

http://outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed.com/ar7j6