• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submission Question

4 posts in this topic

Don't think I've seen it asked (may be wrong though), but can the coupons that are given out with joining the Collector's Society be used in conjunction with the online submission process?

How do I indicate that for payment? Thanks,

Keith

• Administrator

Hi Keith,

You can use your coupon in conjunction with the online coin submission form. When you get to the payment options, you will see an option to pay by coupon. However, you will also need to provide a check or credit card number to cover shipping charges.

You may also use your comic and card coupons along with the comic and card online forms however, you will not see a coupon payment option. In those cases, just include your coupon in the package and indicate the check or credit card number to cover shipping.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

Dena

• Administrator

The paper form does not have a selection box for payment by coupon. However, just clearly indicate on the form (in any open space) you are using a coupon and you will be properly credited.