• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supertooth, are you okay?

6 posts in this topic

With all of the flooding they've had in the mid-Atlantic states, I hope everyone is okay. I haven't seen Bob posting lately. Has anyone heard from him? I hope he and his family are all right in God's country along the Chesapeake Bay.

Chris

He's fine. He's just out checking the mail for that Walker he's been waiting on.

1291585-7_2_062906_floods2.jpg

(Picture shamlessly stolen from FoxNews)

1291585-7_2_062906_floods2.jpg.8e99277ce718e26c9538ec4b8d2b588b.jpg

Chris-----God love you. Yep, I'm OK. My aunt Marion had a massive stroke last Wednesday. Barb and Karen found her and we have been quite busy. I thought about doing a post to tell everybody---but just did not want guys to worry over me. She is now in hospice---so I will still be away from the boards. Just not possible to really pay good attention to the coins at the moment. When I can, I will be back. Thanks for your concern my friend. Bob [supertooth]

He's fine. He's just out checking the mail for that Walker he's been waiting on.

1291585-7_2_062906_floods2.jpg

(Picture shamlessly stolen from FoxNews)

sign-funnypost.gif

Well, now that I know he's okay, I have time to reply to your post.........................while he's at it, he may as well take advantage of the tide and go crabbing.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............steamed blue crabs..............Old Bay seasoning............and lots of beer.

Chris

while he's at it, he may as well take advantage of the tide and go crabbing.

Well then, Chris, you better stay in doors if he's in your neighborhood, ya ole crab, you. grin.gif

I'm sorry about the hardship you're going through, Bob. frown.gif Times like that certainly aren't easy. My mom just missed her birthday yesterday by a few weeks. frown.gif