• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is any one here bidding on this auction....Because if you magnify the reverse...

8 posts in this topic

anacs 1883 65 MorganYou will see 2 major dye clashes.

1 between the the top of the eagles right wing and the wreath and another between the eagles left wing and the wreath.that one being a long outline of Ms morgans face and towards the top of the wreath you can make out the outline of the mouth.

The reason I posted the link is because I didn't want to step on anyones toes.

I will be sending a check tommorow for $138.00.......

I really am psyched to get this one in hand yay.gif

1 between the the top of the eagles right wing and the wreath and another between the eagles left wing and the wreath.that one being a long outline of Ms morgans face and towards the top of the wreath you can make out the outline of the mouth.

There are two more clashes. One, on the reverse, is vertical from the "n" in the motto to the eagle's wing. The other, on the obverse, is the spike coming out of her neck in a southwesterly direction. When you get it, look very thoroughly for any evidence of clashed lettering. It is often difficult to spot them from photos. Congratulations!

Chris

There are two more clashes. One, on the reverse, is vertical from the "n" in the motto to the eagle's wing. The other, on the obverse, is the spike coming out of her neck in a southwesterly direction. When you get it, look very thoroughly for any evidence of clashed lettering. It is often difficult to spot them from photos. Congratulations!

Chris

Thank you...I was hoping I wouldn't be bidding against anyone here.

There are a couple guys across the street that I figured would be all over it.

Heritage's bad rep for pics are pretty well known there and I think that a lot of people are missing the boat on pickin them.

Sold for: $138.00 (includes BP)

Ended: Jun 25, 2006