• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

James, have you ever seen this?

9 posts in this topic

This James has never seen it .... but I sure do like it! thumbsup2.gif

Forest Park lies within the west side of St. Louis, and is one of the country's two or three largest city parks, and there's an excellent art museum inside the park. It's at the top of the tallest hill in the park, and right in front, overlooking the "Grand Basin" (an artificial lake with fountains and gorgeous walking areas) is a wonderful statue of Saint Louis (the person). I'll try and shoot an image of it sometime.

James

This James has never seen it .... but I sure do like it! thumbsup2.gif

Forest Park lies within the west side of St. Louis, and is one of the country's two or three largest city parks, and there's an excellent art museum inside the park. It's at the top of the tallest hill in the park, and right in front, overlooking the "Grand Basin" (an artificial lake with fountains and gorgeous walking areas) is a wonderful statue of Saint Louis (the person). I'll try and shoot an image of it sometime.

James

I wasn't sure if you would like it. That is why I posted it here. This is one of 38 medals that I bought together from one French seller. When I saw it, I thought of how helpful you have always been. Consider it my way of saying "Thank you!". I will put it in the mail shortly.

Chris

Chris, I got this a couple of days before the holiday - THANK YOU. The medal is awesome - and a wee bit bigger than those half-dimes I've been collecting!

James

Chris, I got this a couple of days before the holiday - THANK YOU. The medal is awesome - and a wee bit bigger than those half-dimes I've been collecting!

James

Thanks again, James, for everything.

Chris