• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Gold Buffalo Pics

12 posts in this topic

Those are showing,but the ones you posted are not,perhaps you copied them wrong...

...perhaps your blind Hayden? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

K/J poke2.gif

But I can see seem just fine. thumbsup2.gif

Any idea weather these will be a good investment, I know buy what you like but if this is only bullion it seems like gold is a little high

any input would be appreciated takeit.gif

These are attractive pieces for bullion coins. 893applaud-thumb.gif Gold has dropped dramatically recently. It might be a good time for an optimist to buy some. If you are pessimist you may want to wait in case it goes down some more. If you can afford it, go for it wink.gif

wow, another buffalo turd from the mint... Christo_pull_hair.gifboo.gifsleeping.gif

They look fine to me,although it's kind of funny becuase I've had gold toned buffalo nickels that looked exactly like this.

they're really diging deep for inspiration... yeahok.gif

How long untill people on Ebay start frying Buffalo dollars and try to pass them off as these? 27_laughing.gif