• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For my centenial post....a PF68DCAM Washington 1/4

4 posts in this topic

100 posts...a newbie to be certain, but as a thanks for all the great info I have learned here I will share a prized possesion (in spirit). Although my poor photography skills do this little gem no justice, here are some shots of one of my favorite coins...

Frosty Reverse...

QR.JPG

Very poor lighting shot of the Obverse (with a stray hair that I didnt realize was in the picture frown.gif )

QO.JPG

And although this is a low light shot, I think it shows off how it earned the DCAM

QODC.JPG

Thanks to NCS for helping me out with this coin.

They did a remarkable job removing some spots it had picked up in the old cracked NGC holder...its now in a clear new one, bearing the grade mentioned in the title...enjoy!

Congratulations...in honor of your momentus acheivement.......here's my 1961 PCGS PR68 Cam quarter...no DCAM but I am a toning fanatic so I'll sacrifice the DCAM for the toning cloud9.gif

1960PR68CAMObv3.jpg

1960PR68CAMRev3.jpg