• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

out of submission forms and need attribution

2 posts in this topic

I am out of the submission forms that was sent to me by Collectors-Society and I have a few coins that just need attribution not graded or anything and I dont know how to set that up for that on the online submission forms. Is there a place to print out just the forms and me fill in what I need done or is there some way to specify what i need done on the online submission form. Thanks in advance, Bryan

• Administrator

If you have a coin already graded by NGC and need to submit for attribution only and want to use the online submission form, select 'No Tier' in the tier selection box and then select 'Designation Review' in the services box. These selection boxes are found in Step 2 of the online submission form.

Then, when you enter the details of the coins you are submitting, please include the attribution you are seeking in the Variety field.