• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On ebay: The most extensive set of NGC graded silver pandas ever offered

7 posts in this topic

Almost every year is now available on ebay. I even have a complete set graded MS69 from 1989 through 2006 available.

I'm predicting the panda market will be one of the best investments in modern coins over the next decade. Mintages are amazingly low and the market has been hot. You can still pick up these coins at a relative bargain.

My ebay store

are you forsaking Pandas

No. I have almost a complete collection of all 1 ounce dates and varieties, even some NGC hasn't recognized yet. In order to get the best collection, I bought 3 raw coins of each variety with the intent to maximise my chance at 70's and make sure the no-grades wouldn't kill me. I'm now selling off my duplicates.

also...

I'm not an ebay expert. I'm interested in any contructive feedback on my auctions that others can offer. My pictures aren't the best (just scans). Anything else anybody might recommend?

After this, I'm moving on to 1/2 ounce silver and 1/10 ounce gold but I need to raise some money smile.gif

Well, I'm glad to hear that you're just selling off duplicates. thumbsup2.gif

I'm not an ebay expert. I'm interested in any contructive feedback on my auctions that others can offer. My pictures aren't the best (just scans). Anything else anybody might recommend?

You have a very professional and thorough format. I don't see how one could improve it.

Thanks for taking a look. Sometimes it helps to have a second set of eyes on something.

for all you lurkers ...

Most end tonight and the prices are still very reasonable. Some of them are selling below the raw coin's market value.