• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1955s Lucky Find

9 posts in this topic

I thought my "like-new" 1964 was good but you had a great find. But, you should have put atleast 2 cents back in. grin.gif

I'll just put my 2 cents in here....... stooges.gif

..... could not resist.

yay.gif

I thought my "like-new" 1964 was good but you had a great find. But, you should have put atleast 2 cents back in. grin.gif

I'll just put my 2 cents in here....... stooges.gif

..... could not resist.

yay.gif

Smarty tongue.gif

27_laughing.gif

Congrats on the find,it's not often you find a wheatie,much less one in that condition!Some kid must have popped it out of a set or something 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks Hayden. It was sitting on top of about 6-8 pennies. I did not have my glasses on, so I picked it up and still could not read the date. When I flipped it over and saw the reverse, there was no way I was going to put it back down. cloud9.gif I told the clerk that I wanted this one and I showed him when I put the 2005 in. Needless to say, I dug out my glasses and looked through the rest of them.

It's origin is unknown, but anything is possible, including some kid spending a collection he grandmother left him. makepoint.gifscrewy.gif