• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Follow the lead picture post.
9 9

10,650 posts in this topic

Bob, did that beauty get DCAM? Nice thick frost on that baby.

Here's another 57 back at ya. I'll eventually be sending this one to you for photo'ing, because there is some nice blue and red on the reverse.

3291308-009O.jpg

3291308-009R.jpg

I wanna play. These will eventually be in a '57 registry set when I get off my lazy butt and make one doh!

Both Busmaster Pedigree's.

BUSHMASTERFRANKIEOBV.jpg

BUSHMASTERFRANKIEREV.jpg

1-73.jpg

1-74.jpg

Bob, did that beauty get DCAM? Nice thick frost on that baby.

It did. It is PCGS PR68 DCam. It was one of the nicest ones I have seen. Unfortunately I sold it along with the whole set the first of the year.

Jon, those are a couple of beauties. You got them from someone who certainly knows the series and adds to the pedigree. :cloud9:

Not a toner or anything, but this is an NGC MS-65 FBL W 1961D. This is an incredibly scarce Franklin - high grade, well struck, later date Franklins are incredibly hard to find.

295025-015O.jpg

295025-015R.jpg

Gems All Dwaine! Especially the 59. I love the amber gold with patina highlighted toning.

Thanks. Those two are at NGC now getting graded. I bought them raw on Ebay from a trusted source.

I like the other two Roosie's posted as well. Color's are amazing on both of them.

I've only got a few dimes, because I don't like the little buggers.

Well, Jason, you could always send them to me. :)

Haha, that's not likely.... ;)

I like this one even more than the last one. Both of these I bought raw in aftermarket cardboard mintsets, both sets cost $10 each:

1960RoosObv_013.jpg

1960RoosRev_comp1.jpg