• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Follow the lead picture post.
8 8

10,637 posts in this topic

Johnny - I picked that Doiley up at CRO last year.

I thought it was very clean for the grade...

We left off at a 1913 Buffalo Nickel...

You know I love Barbers - and 1913 is a good date for Barbers...

1913-SDimeNGCOBVnewimages.jpg

1913-SDimeNGCREVnewimages.jpg

BTW, I noticed that a few pages back the title of this thread (at least at the top of the assorted single pages out here around page 554) somehow got corrupted from "Follow the Lead Picture" to "My Trade". I'm guessing Larry is the only person that can set this straight.

sc1882S_66MO.jpg

sc1882S_66MOrev.jpg

NGC MS64*

1887MorganToner_zps41949cf5.png

BTW, I noticed that a few pages back the title of this thread (at least at the top of the assorted single pages out here around page 554) somehow got corrupted from "Follow the Lead Picture" to "My Trade". I'm guessing Larry is the only person that can set this straight.

When someone replied, they didn't use the Quick reply box below and changed the thread title in their post.

Edited by Deerefan8420

sc1882S_66MO.jpg

sc1882S_66MOrev.jpg

i love the color on the obverse on this one. fwiw

I can't seem to fix the title. It changes back if someone does a reply to the trade title. Please reply to this post and I think it will stay Follow the lead.

Image_1008.jpg

Image_1017.jpg

Bob I love that one. Did it get cameo? It looks close.

Thanks Sam. No cameo though. This coin was owned by Toneddollars when I photographed it. This, as well as the rest of his Indian collection, has recently been sold to a dealer. What a wonderful, colorful set of proof Indian's it was.

Love Proof IHC's !!!

I only have a couple...nowhere near as nice as those !

hm

2c261e05.jpg

lets switch it up a bit - lets see some errors !

29269ddb.jpg