• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Follow the lead picture post.
8 8

10,606 posts in this topic

I have, it says "Let's say next someone post an image of a 1936 Washington quarter. You would now need to post a pic of the same type coin (a Washington quarter) or anything dated 1936"

So when a coin the same year as one I had, I posted one I had, when one was same denomination as mine, I posted. Thats how I am reading that to work.

I have, it says "Let's say next someone post an image of a 1936 Washington quarter. You would now need to post a pic of the same type coin (a Washington quarter) or anything dated 1936"

So when a coin the same year as one I had, I posted one I had, when one was same denomination as mine, I posted. Thats how I am reading that to work.

Chris, it is not the same denomination per se, but in this case Type means SERIES within the denomination. We do allow a little bit of slop, e.g. people might post different variations of Seated Liberty material, but the variations would all have to be SL xyz and of the same denomination. Here you'll see we're all posting Franklins.

63d-1Sm.jpg

63d-2Sm.jpg

1945 micro s ms67

IMG_5235.jpg

and with a tilt to capture the color progression

IMG_5238.jpg

And toning to boot! Nice one there Ron!

And... Jason, that slab is cracked and looks horrible... I'll give you $10 delivered! :)

And toning to boot! Nice one there Ron!

And... Jason, that slab is cracked and looks horrible... I'll give you $10 delivered! :)

hm I'm going to have to think about that one. In the meantime, here's another oldie but goodie:

1287874_Full_Obv.jpg

1287874_Full_Rev.jpg

That's a rare coin, Broadstruck. Like the 17-S Dime @ 12% O/C,

you have a great collection of errors. BTW - Thanks again for the

17-S O/C.

Here's a 1917-D

1917-DCentOffCenter.jpg

Sorry Mike I just didn't pay enough attention. Some beautiful SLQ;s. (thumbs u

Edited by rrantique

...ummm... 1951 ??? ...

Back to SLQ's ... or 1917's...

b1850323.jpg00dea58b.jpg

1926-S - NGC 65 FH - part of my 1st collection.