• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Follow the lead picture post.
8 8

10,606 posts in this topic

I'm going to assume that this A&R is the last coin (if someone wants to be picky I could post an 1853 A&R 50c if necessary), so...

1855SLHarrowObv_009.jpg

1855SLHarrowRev_002.jpg

Elbesaar........Neat error coin for sure!

Bob........I knew you would come out and play.

Lehigh......Gorgeous toning on your MS IHC.

Irvin......... Nice Indian

1868IHCobv_00171.jpg

1868IHCrev_00141.jpg

Edited by dean1345

What the heck is that Boiler? Looks like a CN 1865? Pattern coin I'm assuming. Even looks to be whiter than CN.

I can't tell if it is a plain or reeded edge. Is it a Judd 404, 405 or maybe 406?

I am shoocked that Mark is in this thread showing off again....I for one am tired of seeing beautiful and rare patterns.....and I just dare him to post more :slapfight:

That's right I dare you Mark because we all know you don't have anymore tucked away for a rainy day :shy:

lol

Okay Shane! It's no secret I love patterns and I love Indian/Flying Eagle cents so............ naturally I love Indian/Flying Eagle cent patterns most of all! :) Here is a common J208 in a very uncommon condition.

208_trueview_copy.jpg

Here's a few more patterns for you. Nothing like the ones Mark has but I like them :)

Some of these will show 2 or more photos of the same coin just taken at different angles. I have 3 more but no photos of them yet. I will post them once I get them.

j684.jpg

j566.jpg

j410s.jpg

j410t.jpg

j413s.jpg

j413s1.jpg

j413t.jpg

j413t1.jpg

j605s.jpg

j605t.jpg

j618s.jpg

j618t.jpg