• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Follow the lead picture post.
8 8

10,606 posts in this topic

Ok Boiler.... That's enough of that!

I'm still trying to clean up the drool from yesterday's posts. And then you go and post more. (tsk)

Seriously, Wow coins you got there. Whatever you do, it surely most be working for ya. (worship)

Amazing coin.

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Okay,

That Jefferson seriously belongs in my collection. I think you should sell it to me right now. Before you say no, please take a look at my ranking in the registry.

sig.jpg

Thats right, I am the devil. Now name your price or I will have your soul. :devil:

RooseveltDime1954-SNGCMS65Star22330.jpg

JeffersonNickel1954-SNGCMS67.jpg

JeffersonNickel1941-DNGCMS67Star-16.jpg

Edited to add 1954-S Rosie and Jefferson to comply with rules. Simultaneous post as fishfinder

Edited by Lehigh96

FF, nice proof. (thumbs u

Okay,

That Jefferson seriously belongs in my collection. I think you should sell it to me right now. Before you say no, please take a look at my ranking in the registry...

...Thats right, I am the devil. Now name your price or I will have your soul. :devil:

Lovely coins that you posted Lehigh :applause: , AND Lovely Jeffs in your set :applause: , but if we're talking coins that fit in Registry sets, here's the rest of my 1957 set...

Link to "A Twinkle".

Needless to say, I still need to fill some holes (and I'd like to upgrade the Frankies), but the set is starting to look alright. :popcorn:

EDITED TO ADD: FF it looks like we were posting more or less at the same time. Lovely Jeffie there! :applause: