• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Follow the lead picture post.
8 8

10,606 posts in this topic

I guess we're the only two playing Larry. This date should bring something else up. This Indian belongs to Pete Miller (ESM on the PCGS Registry)

1893IHCcomp-1.jpg

(worship)

Looks like we are stuck.

When this thread first started, I used to throw in a medal with the same date as a "Wild Card". Then anyone could post whatever they wanted to give the thread a new beginning.

This is just a suggestion, but if someone is waiting for the opportunity to move the thread from, say, the 19th century to the 20th century or from Morgan dollars to Jefferson nickels, all they would have to do is insert a medal (or token) with the same date as the previous post and, then, post whatever 20th century coin they wanted immediately after it.

Chris

Looks like we are stuck.

When this thread first started, I used to throw in a medal with the same date as a "Wild Card". Then anyone could post whatever they wanted to give the thread a new beginning.

This is just a suggestion, but if someone is waiting for the opportunity to move the thread from, say, the 19th century to the 20th century or from Morgan dollars to Jefferson nickels, all they would have to do is insert a medal (or token) with the same date as the previous post and, then, post whatever 20th century coin they wanted immediately after it.

Chris

I don't understand how we are stuck when the "post and early half dollar thread" was 91 pages long. All we need is an 1839 CBH.