• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3000 posts and 3 months of summer vacation ahead of me

13 posts in this topic

3000 posts and 3 months of summer vacation ahead of me

Why do I have the feeling I should be scared by this statement 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Boy, it's gonna to be a great year yay.gif

Yeah, but 75% of your posts were spent arguing with Travis...............and 50% of my posts were spent keeping you two apart.

27_laughing.gif893blahblah.gif27_laughing.gif893blahblah.gif27_laughing.gif893blahblah.gif27_laughing.gif893blahblah.gif27_laughing.gif893blahblah.gif27_laughing.gif893blahblah.gif27_laughing.gif893blahblah.gif

Chris

Yeah, but 75% of your posts were spent arguing with Travis...............and 50% of my posts were spent keeping you two apart.

27_laughing.gif893blahblah.gif27_laughing.gif893blahblah.gif27_laughing.gif893blahblah.gif27_laughing.gif893blahblah.gif27_laughing.gif893blahblah.gif27_laughing.gif893blahblah.gif27_laughing.gif893blahblah.gif

Chris

Now that's not true.......50% where spent insulting my shirt 27_laughing.gif

Congrats Hayden 893applaud-thumb.gif

Chris

Now that's not true.......50% where spent insulting my shirt 27_laughing.gif

Congrats Hayden 893applaud-thumb.gif

My comments regarding your shirt were nothing more than microbial. 27_laughing.gif

Keep up the good work, Hayden!

Chris

Thanks guys! laugh.gif

I hope you aren't offended by me being outspoken,Shane,but it's a good thing you're married because with a shirt like that all you will attract are female peacocks. screwy.gif

Hayden

27_laughing.gif

Thanks guys! laugh.gif

I hope you aren't offended by me being outspoken,Shane,but it's a good thing you're married because with a shirt like that all you will attract are female peacocks. screwy.gif

Hayden

27_laughing.gif

If it has a pulse that would be fine by me...I have been in lock down for 17 years devil.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif