• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valuation 1883 Proof 64 Cameo

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone think they could come up with a Real World Price for this coin

Coin IS Here

I am looking to trade this in to a vendor for a 65 Cameo and need to find a valuation on it. Numismdedia does not list it.

m

The best place to find an answer to a question like this is to visit the Heritage auction archives. A quick persual suggests that coin type has recently sold for auction in the $600 to $700 range. If the coin is exceptionally toned or high-end, perhaps it would fetch more.

Interesting. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks

Winston for each series the PCGS Price guide is different. Just use it as a semi starting point, then check ebay and or Heritage Archives.

What an incredible looking proof set!!! The Trade Dollar rocks as well as the rest of the set! hail.gif

Nice Proof Set. Personally, I love the 1883 set it has so much to offer as far as type goes. You have done a nice job with yours. A good barometer regarding trade in value for the PF 64 cam dime would be 50% of the retail value of the PF 65 cam dime.

Thanks guys .. it was a real pleasure to assemble and I think being the largest of the proof sets I was in awe of it when complete, having three different Nickles in one year smile.gif ... I should be happy but my eyes are on a 65 Cameo Dime and 65 Cameo Quarter. How do you spell O_V_E_R_T_I_M_E !!!

If anyone is intersted in making an offer on the 1883 Shield 5c PF64 and the 1883 3c PF64 - PM me with an offer.

They were replaced by the 66's which I will take pictures of soon

They will hit Ebay shortly when I have time to take pictures. Both Coins are NGC's

If anyone is intersted in making an offer on the 1883 Shield 5c PF64 and the 1883 3c PF64 - PM me with an offer.

Hey buddy,keep it to the BST mad.gif

Hey,if that dime trade doesn't work out,send me a PM...

Hayden