• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monster toned superb gem proof mercury dime

8 posts in this topic

please see the entire post on the pcgs.com coin forums! i just cant write the whole thing over but it is in

an ngc proof 67 holder with incredibly deep mirrors cameoed on the obverse even with the deep toning and has a 25% rotated reverse

the coin is a near miss cameo on the reverse and the eye appeal is fantastic! no hairlines nor marks of anykind

the middle bands are not quite fully split and it is not the broken nose it looks like it but it is the toning!

sincerely michael

thanks for looking!!!!!!!!!!1

45468-bluemerc42pf67.jpg.20bce726fcff2709fbcf94db8f54a7f1.jpg

Michael, If you will give me that coin, I'll see if I can get NGC to get rid of that silly

"If I just sell the car, I can up my bid" under your posting name laugh.gif

Michael - Do you have to have a license for that coin? In Montana, I can own it as long as it is "free range", so please send it to me soon! smile.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

Hoot

mark it is driving me crazy please get rid of that if i sell my car saying and i will buy the 1913 nickel for you the lib nick you graded!!...lol thanks hoot you always have great comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sincerely michael

Michael, I already told you - the best way to get rid of that obnoxious "if I can just sell the car.." is to get rid of that coin - to me, of course!

mark ...................lol i think your posts and new threads are great!!!!!!!!!!

the merc dime is impounedd in the eastern collection and the person who has the eastern collectyion desided that if they sell the coin they cant replace it so as of now they will keep it

also many do not apprecaite this coin as one dealer that the coin was showed to will only pay 15% over bid............lol

well many are not too knowledgable about coins that look like this dime! it is a shame but maybe up and coimng it and other coins like it will be aPPRECAITED FOR WAHT IT REALLY IS

I MEAN YOU NEVER EVER SEE A COIN LOOKING LIKE MTHIS PARTICIULTR MERC IN PROOF sorry i keep getting the caps mixed up!

keep up the great work mark and also toned coins monsters are still the most undervalued of all in numismatics

sincerely michael