• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Would make a decent filler"?? For what? A trash compactor??

7 posts in this topic

At least he provides decent photos and discloses the damage. He also has a 7 day no questions asked return policy. Granted, the coin is a dog, but he doesn't hide that fact.

I once bought a an 1859 Indian Head in XF from Ebay that was described as "problem free" and had a decent picture of the obverse and no picture of the reverse. When I recieved the coin, the obverse was as described, but the reverse looked like someone had hacked on it with a knife.

JJ

I counted 23 dents or dings around the rim. Add the rounded left side of the obverse and you may have the first 24 sided coin in US history!

a decent filler for 5 dollars including shipping

sleezebay you gotta love it

without sleezebay these sellers would basically have no market at all for their sh*T

and the thing is many things sell for many MANY TIMES their true value and most of the time the buyers love it and keep coming back for more

hurts the hobby and honest coin sellers in the long run

yes might have good photos and also a return policy but still not make it right to sell coins that are damaged and way overpriced

but such is the american way screw someone and you get rewarded