• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally 36 Days after 10 day submission

4 posts in this topic

Finally 36 Days after 10 day submission I received my Morgans back from ANACS. First time I ever submitted anywhere and, except for length of stay, I'm pleased.

.... With my "new" grading skills, I was worried about all being BB'd at the other 2 good TPS's

1878-S.jpg

1889-vam.jpg

1885-85-O.jpg

I'd say you did well....too bad about the wait foreheadslap.gif

That 89-O looks like it has seen a good cleaning from what I can see in the picture so I am a little suprised ANACS didn't net grade it but maybe it looks better in hand? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'd say you did well....too bad about the wait foreheadslap.gif

That 89-O looks like it has seen a good cleaning from what I can see in the picture so I am a little suprised ANACS didn't net grade it but maybe it looks better in hand? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The AU55 is net graded in my opinion!

That was my impression. The MS65 coin looks MS63 to me but the MS64 looks solid.

It seems that ANACS is on a downhill slide to me with the poor quality holder and now overgrading and slabbing problem coins.

This is all just my most humble opinion, of course, and I could always be mistaken.