• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brent-Krueger

5 posts in this topic

Have any of you ever heard about Brent-Krueger (www.brent-krueger.com). I recently found them while searching for cheap B&L Hastings magnifiers. Their coin supplies are priced (at what is in my opinion) extremely low. Also, while they sell proof sets for ridiculous prices, they offer top notch money for modern proof sets. Have any of you ever dealt with them, if so, please share your experiences.

I've dealt with them many times, but just for coin supplies and books, never with coins. They're fast and responsive to questions.

I've dealt with them once so far. I used their web site to purchase four Intercept Shield slab storage boxes and five 40 gram silica gel cannisters. The order went off without a hitch, was promptly delivered, and was reasonably priced. So far, they're A+ in my book (all one page of it).

Regards,

Beijim

I recieved lots of supplys from them, low prices and friendly. While some proof sets are more, you also can get a good deal if you look for it. Good luck!