• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just received my 2006 Proof Sets

9 posts in this topic

I can't complain about the service I rec'd from the mint on this one.

Ordered proof sets on May 10, 2006

Notice of shipment sent from mint at 10:10pm last night (Tues 5/16)

Received sets just now (10:30am Wed 5/17)

I'm impressed!!! laugh.gif

Did anyone else get their's yet?

Received mine on 5/15 from a standing subscription order with the mint. The coins are superb specimens as one has come to expect with modern mint products. thumbsup2.gif

I only looked at one set so far (clad) and it did look nice. I rec'd it at work and will check them out through a loup when I get home.

Just curious, did you ever have to send any back? I never have in all my years of collecting (but then they all looked good to me with the naked eye).

I got mine on Monday, too, through the subscription program. I was really disappointed because none of the buffalo had a lump on their butt like the 2005 KS 25c. Oh, well!

Chris

1237632-IMG_0399.JPG

2005-S Silver Proof

1237632-IMG_0399.JPG.ef23e96cd9498f802cf20da41832c21c.JPG

I ordered mine the first day and received a shipment notice yesterday also. They tend to send the notices late and I've heard of people receiving their sets before they got the notice. Maybe mine will be waiting when I get home. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

If we're talking clad, I got mine two months ago. If we're talking silver, I'm waiting to order mine when I order my gold coin for the year, but because of fluctuating gold prices, the Mint keeps post-poning a price update ... hoping for tomorrow (May 18)!

I've heard of people receiving their sets before they got the notice.

This happens to me all the time. I very often receive the notice on the evening of the day I receive the product. This year, I received my notice of shipment for my silver sets and thought I'd find them at the P.O. in the morning - sure enough!

Hoot

I got mine on Monday, too, through the subscription program. I was really disappointed because none of the buffalo had a lump on their butt like the 2005 KS 25c. Oh, well!

Chris

Are you saying, Chris, that you have a lumpy-butt fetish? confused-smiley-013.gif

Chris

Are you saying, Chris, that you have a lumpy-butt fetish? confused-smiley-013.gif

To me, it's kind of comical because it looks like an enraged horse may have kicked him from the "dark side"!

Chris