• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I've decided to build a website...

124 posts in this topic

Oh, THAT'S no fun. Do you think you could at least pretend to be him for a while so's we could have us a lynchin'?

OK, well...your sister thought that was a very funny comment. Do you wanna talk to her? She's right here on the couch.

All I know is that a certain "jazzy" who posts on this forum will be getting a registered package in the mail within the next few days .... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif. Perhaps the contents of said package will appear on "jazzy's" website at some point in the near future confused-smiley-013.gif.

wink.gif

grin.gif

James

out of sheer curiousity, what was your old name on CU?

500+ hits on this thread so we've generated some interest here it would appear.

Simply stated, No.

I am not that johnz across the street. In fact, I evidently no longer have an account with CU (I just tried to login) - I guess if you don't use it long enough, it expires.

But this does bring up an interesting point - if you google "johnz" you get a plethora of bloggers that are everything from corporate execs to average joes posting their family pics. It's not a particularly original handle I guess.

Should I change my domain name to something less personal?

Or should I be very specific about who I am? (I have to say that that makes me very nervous when the whole world can look at you on the internet.)

I have had a number of transactions with members of this board - coins bought, coins photographed, and a giveaway. All of those transactions have gone very smoothly (I think...) Just saying.

JohnZ/Jazzy: Although it took you three days to get back to this, I appreciate what would appear to be a somewhat candid answer.

I would certainly hope your answer above is accurate and honest. If you are the 'other' JohnZ and you were then forced to be less than truthful here in denying it, that would then be the saddest most pathetic reply I'd have read, so far, on these forums.

No one should ever live a life where they must deny their own identity on a coin chat forum.

Oh, THAT'S no fun. Do you think you could at least pretend to be him for a while so's we could have us a lynchin'?

OK, well...your sister thought that was a very funny comment. Do you wanna talk to her? She's right here on the couch.

WTF?

Nice detective work, Tassa. thumbsup2.gif

Is CU broken again?

meaning what?

if you have something disparaging you'd like to say.....at least grow a set and speak up..

Is CU broken again?

meaning what?

That people who normally don't post here are showing up, stirring up old [embarrassing lack of self control] that doesn't really matter. I was trying to be subtle, but if you want blunt, then [embarrassing lack of self control] off, go away, and take this stupid [embarrassing lack of self control] with you.

Both are coin collectors. Both are musicians. Both Polish. Both live in Massachusetts...

Could it be that JohnZ is really KennyG? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Kenny-G.jpg

Is CU broken again?

meaning what?

That people who normally don't post here are showing up, stirring up old [embarrassing lack of self control] that doesn't really matter. I was trying to be subtle, but if you want blunt, then [embarrassing lack of self control] off, go away, and take this stupid [embarrassing lack of self control] with you.

sign-funnypost.gif

So you're now the forum thought police?

I would venture a wild guess and say that the kids that spent their time working on essays to eventually get shafted wouldn't call this stupid.

I would also bet that the parents of these kids wouldn't find this stupid.

clearly by the hits on this thread you are in the minority here so why don't you " [embarrassing lack of self control] off, go away" as you so eloquently stated above.

By the way Officer, I do regularly post here.....approximately sixty six and two thirds as much as you do.

I guess essentially that just makes you 1/3 More the Member then me. lol

Besides...if you don't like it...don't click it. Unless you are one of those that live to whine.

Is CU broken again?

meaning what?

sign-funnypost.gif

So you're now the forum thought police?

I would venture a wild guess and say that the kids that spent their time working on essays to eventually get shafted wouldn't call this stupid.

I would also bet that the parents of these kids wouldn't find this stupid.

clearly by the hits on this thread you are in the minority here so why don't you " [embarrassing lack of self control] off, go away" as you so eloquently stated above.

By the way Officer, I do regularly post here.....approximately sixty six and two thirds as much as you do.

I guess essentially that just makes you 1/3 More the Member then me. lol

Besides...if you don't like it...don't click it. Unless you are one of those that live to whine.

Settle down, kids. Save all of that pent-up energy for the search for coins.

Chris

Didn't anyone enjoy the Kenny G joke? confused-smiley-013.gif I've heard that humor is supposed to have a disarming and calming effect.

Didn't anyone enjoy the Kenny G joke? confused-smiley-013.gif I've heard that humor is supposed to have a disarming and calming effect.

Who is Kenny G?

Chris

Ahhh . . . We'll be able to turn this thread in a completely different direction now that Hayden's here. In your absence, Hayden, I've chosen a new icon for you:

Shimano_XTR_Rear_Derailler.jpg

You know what that is? That's right . . . it's a derailler. grin.gif

I am ashamed to admit that my wife owns a cd or 2 of KennyG. (Barfing emoticon)

If you would give us time to respond poke2.gif

Don't worry Hayden didn't like it because it wasn't his joke thumbsup2.gif

Hayden is too busy laughing at the jokes I sent him.

Chris

I am ashamed to admit that my wife owns a cd or 2 of KennyG. (Barfing emoticon)

Ok, now by <finger quotes>"wife"</finger quotes> do you mean... YOU?!

Hayden is too busy laughing at the jokes I sent him.

Chris

Either that or he believes one of the Nigeria emails I forwarded him. Of course those jokes were pretty funny.