• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opinions Please: 1939 Toned Winged Liberty PDS Set

5 posts in this topic

Warning!!! These are lousy scanned pictures. My "technology" does not allow any better at this time.Christo_pull_hair.gif

This is a 1939 PDS Set of Winged Liberty Dimes all graded NGC *66. The "D" is a Full Band designation. They came from a Wayte Raymond Cardboard holder. The scan gives an idea of the vivid color, especially the magentas and turquoise. I'm thinking about purchasing the set.

Any suggestions on a fair price from you lovers of toned coins? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The seller wants to keep them together so I will cannot purchase anything but all three together.

1225283-1939WingedLibertyPDSII.jpg.adae94d879372d6e58638a5f9d53dac0.jpg

These coins have the "original skin" on them. They have not been dipped or altered in any way that I can tell. I first saw them in their original Wayte Raymond Holder. They are just an old time collection that has toned beautifully.