• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Website information

6 posts in this topic

Do you know what the schedule is for updating order status on the website? I have had coins returned when the web states the status is "scheduled for Grading". Currently, I have some coins that have been there since the 26th of April on the fast track to grading that are still listed as "received". Thanks.

• Administrator

Order status information updates in "real time."

Please call or email NGC customer service if an order is showing received and is falling behind our stated current turnaround time.

Current turnaround time is posted on our website: actual curren turnaround times

Contact NGC Customer Service: Contact Form

Well, it is another week later, and the website still states that the order was received; nothing more. Although I called on Thursday and again this morning - I was not able to get an update on the status of the coins. Could it be that they were received and are still siting there?

So I have called, and I have E-mailed, that is why I am here...no place else to go.

So where do I go on the website to find the status of my submission. I just submitted my first one. The USPS tells me it was delivered to NGC on Monday. Just wonering where I can go to look up it's status.

Thanks

• Administrator
Well, it is another week later, and the website still states that the order was received; nothing more. Although I called on Thursday and again this morning - I was not able to get an update on the status of the coins. Could it be that they were received and are still siting there?

So I have called, and I have E-mailed, that is why I am here...no place else to go.

I checked on your submission and it is on track.

The time it takes to move through the different phases of the process depends on the tier of service you selected and the volume of submissions we have in house. So, for example, an Earlybird submission may make it quickly through the receiving/verification process and is ready for grading but if there are submissions with higher priority service types (like Express or Walkthrough) in the grading room, they will get done first.

With that said, we never hold submissions back because of their service type. So, if there are Express and Earlybirds in the grading process and we can get them all done, we will regardless of the number days left in the projected turnaround time.

• Administrator
So where do I go on the website to find the status of my submission. I just submitted my first one. The USPS tells me it was delivered to NGC on Monday. Just wonering where I can go to look up it's status.

Thanks

Collectors Society members with paid full feature accounts can check the status and detail of their submissions online by choosing "My Order Status" from the Coins menu after logging in.

Also, regardless of whether you have a paid account or not, you are welcome to contact customer service toll free by calling 1.800.NGC.COIN

A customer service representative will happy to provide the status of your submissions.