• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DO YOU NEED TO FIND A DEALER CLOSE TO YOU?

5 posts in this topic

Lately, some of the members have stated that they've had trouble locating dealers close to home. Some of them don't live in a big city. If anyone is trying to locate dealers nearby, please let me know. I have the current Numismatic Dealer Directory that is published annually by the Coin Dealer family of publications. I will try to help you find the closest dealers to you. If you wish to keep your location confidential, you can send me a PM or e-mail.

Chris

Chris-

Thank you, thankyouthankyou THANK YOU!

Because of your help I located a dealer in Lexington, KY! It is still 150 miles from where I live BUT I do get to Lexington about once a month - Did I say thank you?

I was able to pick up a couple of nice coins. I can't wait to get back home to show them off. Right now I have to use the public library for internet connection but I will be home in about a week.

Thanks again Chris! hail.gif

Hays

I forgot to mention that NGC has a list of authorized dealers on their home page. Under "Submit your coins to NGC", there is a drop-down menu, "Select", where you can click on your state for the listings.

Chris