• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reholder question

2 posts in this topic

I have a coin that needs to be reholdered because of a crack in the slab, what i need to know is do i have to assign the coin a teir, or just pay the 5.00 reholder fee? If I do have to pay the teir service charge do i have to wait till i get 5 slabbed coins to send in to get them sent back economy (because of the 5 coin minimum)? If I do so then I would have to pay 30 bucks for early bird, plus the 5 dollar reholder charge because I dont have 5 coins to send in? sorry for the 20 questions I just need to know these answers before I ship in the coin.

Reholdering a coin cost $5 plus return postage. The coin or coins must be submitted their own invoice and not with any tier submission, but can be set with other submissions in the same package. The coin can be returned on its own or with another submission if requested.

Jay Turner

NGC Grader and Attributor