• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One dollar for twenty five cents?????? Part two..

3 posts in this topic

Well, it happened again!!!

I went to a local corner store, bought something, and received ( What was suppost to be .85 cents in change.) And just like time and time before as I left the store I noticed I had received Susan B. Anthony dollars in lieu of quarters!!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

grin.gif So, I went back into the store, and asked the clerk if he could spare $2. in quarters?? He replys, sure, no problem!!!!

Well, I got five more dollars out of it!!!! grin.gif

Ok, Ok, just like I said two months ago, Do I feel guilty about it???? Ummmmmmm,. NO!!!!!

Would you keep it???????????

Think about it!!! Would you?????????

And many, many, many thanks to the United States Mint for producing a dollar thats the size of a quarter!!!

mike

-------------------------------

dont forget! collect proof sets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

It's funny, in all the years that we have had a mini-dollar, the only time I ever received one in change was when someone gave it to me thinking it was a quarter! insane.gif

Actually, no, I would not keep it but that's just me.

I don't think I've ever received either version of the annoying dollar in change.