• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery Coin

7 posts in this topic

I got a 1877 dime that...... dont know how or what it is????? The front and back are off center alot like die error but the metal it`s like very thin i guess.Can read date On side there are 3 i guess readmarks.Coin is smaller than aholder for dimes .Still have not got camera up sorry.Was woundering how to find out if coin is real?????? screwy.gifscrewy.gif

Nope.it is one dime plain as day .Well not plain as day the D on bottom corrner you can not see because of what i call die error .The whole coin is that far off center on both sides .But you can read one dime on back and the date on the front .You can see the body from shoulder down the sheild and ERICA in america

Nope.it is one dime plain as day .Well not plain as day the D on bottom corrner you can not see because of what i call die error .The whole coin is that far off center on both sides .But you can read one dime on back and the date on the front .You can see the body from shoulder down the sheild and ERICA in america

Without pictures your discription can only go so far... Please post some...