• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin tribes.

6 posts in this topic

The year is 2006. The reelection of George Bush has sent the world into turmoil. Nukes have been launched by elements unknown, with retaliation by all the major powers. The world has become a dark place. No longer civilized, people have regressed to forming tribes to survive. Being coin collectors, would you form a coin tribe, or family tribe or neighborhood tribe? Remember, you need skills to survive. Will your coin grading skills allow this? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

TRUTH

Truth,

If the example you gave were to ever really happen, coins and all other traditional forms of wealth would become worthless. Guns and the ammo for them would become the most important material possessions because if you possess a gun you can defend all your other possessions and if need be, take whatever else you may need. Let's pray it never comes to this. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Sorry for going a little off topic, but I think that in the above case my shooting skills would be more important than my grading skills!

John

Hey Truth!!

YOU NEED SOME MENTAL HELP!!!!

mike

-------------------------------

dont forget! collect proof sets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world has become a dark place. No longer civilized, people have regressed to forming tribes to survive.

Sounds kinda like the way Los Angeles is now! boo.gif