• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Down to Lexington

4 posts in this topic

My job is taking me to Lexington, KY for a couple of weeks and I’m going to be fairly busy. On the down side I probably won’t get to goof around here that much – if any; BUT on the plus side it will put a nice chunk of cash in my pocket. MORE COINS!

Chris (cmp9ball) if you are reading this buddy, I’m taking the list of dealers you gave me for Lexington. Thanks again for the leads. Wish me luck. hi.gif

Hays

My job is taking me to Lexington, KY for a couple of weeks and I’m going to be fairly busy. On the down side I probably won’t get to goof around here that much – if any; BUT on the plus side it will put a nice chunk of cash in my pocket. MORE COINS!

Chris (cmp9ball) if you are reading this buddy, I’m taking the list of dealers you gave me for Lexington. Thanks again for the leads. Wish me luck. hi.gif

Hays

Hays, if you should happen to come across a nice 1893-S or -CC Morgan in MS62/63 DMPL, my birthday is in August. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Happy hunting!

Chris