• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just discovered, a stunning new Proof DCAM Frankie die variety! Rare!

18 posts in this topic

I'm just always searching for New Frankies and I figured these nice boards could use some more Frankie threads..... Sure, there are folks here whom collect them and have Registry sets...

QUEENKOIN, QUEEN OF KOINS

superlative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would you mind taking this coin and putting michael on this attatched coin?? 893applaud-thumb.gif

the same pleace as you put the lucy bob on the frankiln??? cloud9.gif and please post it on the pcgs and ngc boards?? flamed.gif

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sincerely michael shy.gif

176314-small1860.jpg.b8cc074c2ccf3a48553a238f71e6dc74.jpg

paul shylock you are a genius!!!!!!!!!!!! that is ythe perfect coin thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow the greatest post bar none i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifshocked.gifflamed.gif

thanks paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sincerely michael shy.gif

paul cloud9.gif you are a good guy you are a great guy 893applaud-thumb.gifas usual you always outdo yourself time and and time again! acclaim.gif

sincerely and respectfully michael

Please....if the definition of "genius" is 1. too much free time, 2. misallocated use of energy and good resources in a useless manner, and 3. a warped perception of what's a valuable contribution to a segment of society, then I'll let the term slide. Most of you just think I'm "strange" and I tend to agree with you.