• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

luv bug..........

8 posts in this topic

Those are cool coins! Both from michael and shylock. I don't know that I have seen too many IHCs with that type of eye appeal. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif So, when are you going to send them to me? 893whatthe.gif

thanks all for the great posts and for shylock for that great 1905 flamed.gif i can see the mirrors are deep!

i would like to know if paul would let me buy that coin for someone?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

the 1899 indian is a red brown but the red is not mint red but actually toned fire engine red like that an amazing coin 893applaud-thumb.gif

an interesting coin and only in a 65 holder but still has the technical perfection of a 67 and is to me a gross undergrade but i guess with that eye appeal who really cares?

yet other 66 even a few 67 coins do not look as nice and have same the technical perfection of this pf65 graded coin

sincerely michael shy.gif