• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anacs PF walker/NGC 21 Walker/PCGS PL 1.00/PCGS 21 Peace

4 posts in this topic

1. ANACS PF65 1941 50c 650.00 My pic is terrible. Coin has a dark toned area at 12 o clock. Probably your average "65"

tompfwalker.jpg

2. NGC AU50 1831 50c 240.00 SOLD*************

3. NGC F12 1921s 50c 205.00 Nice looking original coin! the Obverse pic turned out a bit light. Reverse pic is pretty much right on.

tom21walker.jpg

4. PCGS MS64PL 1885 1.00 105.00 Needless to say. Terrible Picture. Old Green Holder. I won't hype that BS but some like to know.

tomplmorgan.jpg

5. PCGS MS63 1921 Peace 1.00 400.00 Nice, White. Was purchased from RCNH. Still has their sticker on the reverse. Again, my pic stinks.

tom21peace.jpg

Goose, your "junk coins" are treasures! Nice batch of coins there, but, then again, you have always had great tastes!!

thanks....but these actually belong to my uncle. I am doing him a favor and trying to sell them for him.

thanks....but these actually belong to my uncle. I am doing him a favor and trying to sell them for him.

The best any of my family's ever had was some junk silver. You uncle is/was a real numismatist.