• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,909 posts in this topic

A bunch of pickups last night from Teletrade. I think everyone was sleeping during the auction. Here are a few of my pickups from last nite.

1910_pf_lincoln.jpg

1941_pf66.jpg

1938_pr_lincoln.jpg

Hey All,

Just purchased the 20th Anniv Eagle set in original mint packaging...The everse proof is truly amazing....I am going to acquire the 25th Anniv Eagle set in the next coupleof weeks....If someone were to take a stab in the dark what would you think these sets will be worth in, lets say 10 years???? I am not going to get either set graded it is my opinion that they re going to be worth more in the original packaging in the future.....Please respond......

$175 is still a great price for that Peace Dollar.. Love the luster!

That is a fairly good price, and the coin has a lot going for it. I love the luster, the OGH, and the CAC sticker too!

Great pickups from a forum member. NGC XF-45 graded.

1813_mexico_8r_obv.jpg

1813_mexico_8r_rev.jpg

I like it!

Edited by jimbucks

Great pickups from a forum member. NGC XF-45 graded.

1813_mexico_8r_obv.jpg

1813_mexico_8r_rev.jpg

I like it!

Again, WOW!!

Purdy San Diego! Your images are slightly out of focus though.

I'm still a beginner, and of about a hundred photos of little adjustments and trying out different bounces....... This coin was so hard to capture all the color with no shadow, this was my best pic. It is in focus on the devices but Minerva is slightly fuzzy, especially when you shrink her down for this posting. Thanks for looking. -Charlie