• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,911 posts in this topic

Thanks Alan. I looked for 4 months to find one that pretty but within my price range. It's not a rare year/mm, but it caught my eye.

-Brandon

I have bought three of these in the last week.

One slabbed and two raw, I have done very well as

I have been able to get the for $15.00 to $16.00

With the price sf silver going up I am very happy

Alan

KGrHqQOKpEE3uRTcLLBOFcZpnY0_12.jpg

Edited by acan451

Rather than repeating myself from the Early Half dollar thread I'll post a couple of coins I just sold. An "anti-acquisition"...made some good proft on these...more than I expected. So long...it was good to know ya!

25c-26s_small.jpg

25c-29s_small.jpg

jom

Hi Everyone

Need your help here

I really liked this coin and I was wondering if I could get some feed back.

I would like to know what it would be valued at.

Thanks for the help

Alan

KGrHqIOKkQE3r7QqCd3BOHfKShrRg_12-1.jpg

KGrHqEOKpgE3uWoQ7dBOHfKIBm_12.jpg

Edited by acan451

I always appreciate JOM's SLQ's...

these are no exception !!

-------------------------------------------------------

acan451 - The 1906 Quarter would retail for $45 or so

in the condition I see it in... looks VF 35ish from the images.

If the surfaces are unmolested - its a keeper !

Edited by Elbesaar

This one arrived from Heritage today.

1889.jpg1889a.jpg

While I think toned Morgans are a dime a dozen, this one is special! Love the rich colors, much more interesting than the typical pastels.

Nice additions everyone! (thumbs u

Oxen_Days_Book1.jpg

Covered-Wagon Centennial and Ox-Team Days, Oregon Trail Memorial Edition: 29 December 1931 (Signed)

Driggs, Howard R.; Proctor, Arthur W.; Meeker, Ezra

Description:

Original blue cloth boards, titles in brown on spine, illustration on upper board; pp. [4], v-viii, [2], 1-156; [4], 1-318, with b/w illustrations and photographs throughout. Inscribed on the front free endpaper, "Sincerely yours, Howard R. Driggs." Extremities lightly rubbed and worn, top edge of text block lightly soiled. More than half the ffep is covered in pencil notations indicating which artist was responsible for each of the photographs and illustrations within; otherwise internally clean and unmarked. Two separate accounts, bound together in a special memorial edition. Ezra Meeker originally walked the Oregon Trail as a young man, and remained passionate about it for the rest of his life. Howard Driggs, an historian and scholar, took Meeker’s place as the Director of the Oregon Trail Memorial Association soon after his predecessor passed away.

Should be a good read. Has five pages around the Oregon Trail Half Dollar so I figured what the hey. :)